Saturday, April 26, 2014

Course Evaluations

I finally got the information about course evaluations. As I was told, we will indeed be doing them online. Here are the instructions:

1) The website to go to is http://nveval.com.

2) Once you open this site, you can log in with your 7-digit student ID.

3) Once log in, the site will prompt you to verify who you are.

4) Finally, after you confirm who you are, you'll be able to fill out the evaluation for this course.

5) If you experience any problems, contact info@iotasolutions.com for help.

Supposedly, these evaluations are simple and brief. They should take roughly 5-10 minutes or so to fill out. Also, please don't be worried about filling these evaluations out. In fact, I encourage you to be as honest as you can be in your feedback. I will never be informed of who said what about me or about the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment