Friday, February 7, 2014

Essay 1 Draft 1 & Critiques Report

As many of you requested, here's a spreadsheet detailing your (very simple) scores on your Essay 1 draft and your two critiques:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap9oU02C12STdHVwMlUxNHc1VjQtN3U5enpDMUdhT0E#gid=0.

Be aware: In grading your critiques I was mostly very forgiving -- but only in some cases. I gave many of your critiques a score of 3/3 simply because they gave a reasonable amount of feedback. Those critiques I gave a score of 2/3 were insufficient, but they still made some helpful comments. And those critiques to which I gave no score (meaning, a blank), these have either not been posted or were not in acceptable form to receive a grade.

Next time we do critiques (for draft 1 of Essay 2), I'll be more harsh in my grading.

If you have any questions or are confused about the spreadsheet, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment